Welcome to the SUNY New Paltz
Commuters using "green" transportation keep more "green" in their pockets.
- Easy on the pocket fares
- Less wear and tear on your vehicle
- Fewer trips to the gas station
Commuters who share the ride help keep New York Green.
Did you know?
- The United States produces 10% of the world's oil...and uses 26%.
- The average car consumes 550 gallons of gas per year.
- The U.S. could save 33 million gallons of gas each day if the average commuter passenger load were increased by 1 person.
- The number of vehicles is increasing at 6 times the rate of population growth.